About Motorcycle Insurance
Your motorcycle insurance policy can include any or all of the options below. Call us today to discuss what coverage is best for you.
- Custom Parts and Equipment - If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
- Roadside Assistance - Your motorcycle insurance policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
- Liability Coverage - You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Many insurance companies offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection. MF Block works with multiple insurance companies so we can provide you with multiple motorcycle insurance coverage options at rates you can afford.
- Medical Coverage - This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage - This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.