farm field - Agriculture Insurance

What Does Farm Auto Insurance Cover?

Protect your vehicles with farm auto insurance from Nationwide. Your farm car insurance package can include coverage for your commercial farm trucks and personal automobiles as added supplemental coverage. This gives you great farm auto insurance and a single, simplified bill.

Do farm vehicles need to be insured?

Similar to any vehicle on the road, farm vehicles need to be insured because accidents happen (even on the farm). Any type of vehicle that is utilized to help you run your farm should be covered. This might include pick-up trucks, vans, farm truck tractors, and trailers. At Block Insurance, we offer different coverage options to provide peace of mind when mishaps occur.

Types of farm auto insurance

  • Liability coverage - Also known as property damage/bodily injury liability, this coverage can help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle or injuring a person in an accident. Many state laws require liability coverage, also known as “property damage/bodily injury.”
  • Collision Coverage - Collision insurance can help pay for damage to your farm use vehicle after an accident involving another vehicle.
  • Comprehensive car insurance - Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage to your farm use vehicle from vandalism, weather events, and accidents involving animals.
  • Uninsured Motorist Insurance - Uninsured motorist coverage helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.
  • Underinsured Motorist Insurance - Underinsured motorist coverage helps protect you from drivers who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.
  • Medical Payments Coverage - Mandatory in some states, med pay can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who’s at fault.
  • Personal Injury Protection Insurance - PIP can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages as the result of an accident.
  • Gap Insurance - Gap insurance can help cover the amount you owe on your new car after an accident.
  • Roadside Assistance - This optional auto insurance coverage can help you if you need a tow, run out of gas or get a flat.
  • Towing and Labor Insurance - This coverage can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your car up and running again.
  • Rental Reimbursement Insurance - Rental car reimbursement helps pay for a rental car if your vehicle can’t be driven after an accident.
  • Non-Owned Insurance - Non-owned insurance will pay for damage to an employee’s personal car when it’s damaged while being used for farm or ranch business.

Click here to get a quote Click here to explore our customer portalClick here to file a claim

32 Southpointe Drive
(870) 236-8744

2121 Harrison Street
(870) 793-6391

315 N. Broadway
(870) 762-2641